headshots, personal branding photography, lifestyle product photography, event photography, & bespoke commercial photography
The moment you get the keys to your premises, see your brand for the first time, unbox your products, or watch the first cup of coffee drunk by a customer… The moment you grow and that new team member walks through the door, when you click launch on your website and your doors open literally, or virtually, for business… capture them all!
I work with growing businesses to create imagery for their visual identity. I help tell business stories – from ingredients to finished products, behind the scenes to front of house, small starts to big openings, passionate solo entrepreneurs to growing teams, brand heritage to new product launches…
Being a business owner is great – trust me I know – but sharing your vision with the market can be hard. In an increasingly visual marketplace you want the consumer, your potential client, to see your brand quality and get your offering in an instant. Bright, contemporary imagery that reflects your brand and shows your products or services at their best is a must!
And it’s not just your products that need to be beautifully presented to the consumer. Your customer wants to engage with you and your team so why not put your best foot forward online with professional headshots, or use a “day in the life of” concept shoot to tell your business story on social media and your website?
I believe in helping business owners put their best foot forward in the marketplace with high quality marketing imagery no matter where they are on the journey to grow, big or small. I want your business branding photography experience to be stress-free and perfectly tailored to suit your brand so my business photoshoot services include:
- Pre-shoot styling and preparation email tips (for Just A Headshot and Premises Spotlight Collections)
- In-person / video-call / phone planning consultation to discuss your needs and brand style (for Lifestyle Branding Collections)
- Help and ideas to select and create imagery for your content marketing strategy
- Guidance to select the best shoot location and props
- Posing direction and styling advice on location
- Image editing and retouching in line with your brand style
- Hi-res print ready and lo-res web-ready image files
- File delivery via digital download from custom password-protected online gallery
Is your business a… Corporate?
Do you have a communications plan but need a photographer to execute the visual content for you? If you’re looking for a bespoke solution for marketing or PR campaigns, bulk corporate headshots, a premises showcase or event or conference coverage, and want to work with a photographer who’s also been on the other side of the lens in a professional corporate comms role, email me now for a bespoke quote. I can offer Corporate hourly, 1/2 day and day rates for your project.
Or Growing business?
Below I offer a series of business and marketing photography collections designed for growing small and medium enterprises to boost their branding, online image presence, and printed material. Now sure where your project fits? These collections can also be tailored to your specific requirements so please just get in touch and I’ll help pull together a custom proposal that’s just right for you.
Just A Headshot
- Contemporary headshots designed to make you the face of your business, in a style perfectly tailored to your brand Ideal for websites and “about me” pages, social media and LinkedIn profiles, guest blog thumbnails or emails
- Includes a stress free, comfortable 30 minute photoshoot session in a pop-up studio or outdoor location of your choice
- Up to 3 edited & retouched headshot images
- Team rates available for headshot sessions with multiple participants
- Travel supplement may apply outside BT1-10, BT16, BT18-23.
- Think of it as headshots and then some! Ideal for those with a personal brand story to tell – showing you at your best, doing what you do, sharing your vibe with your potential clients
- Perfect for blogs, about me pages, social media posts, lead generation email marketing and putting you firmly in control of how you fit in to your brand’s story and business promotion
- Can include scenes of your creative process, service or product in action
- Includes a stress free, relaxed photoshoot session for 90 mins at an NI location of your choice
- Potential for 2-3 different looks to create 10-15+ images
- For businesses where location and ambience really matter, show them what they’re missing or what to expect before they come find you
- Ideal for website tours, adding to Google My Business listing, and print promotional material
- Interior and exterior shoot covering multiple rooms and perspectives to show off your location at its best
- Stress-free photoshoot session at your location with flexible shoot timings to ensure minimal disruption to business
- Can be combined with headshot sessions for your team on location
Lifestyle Branding Starter
- The perfect starter solution for your business business website and social media focused on the key aspects you need to share most
- Creation of a starter brand library – a tailored mix of lifestyle product, premises, headshots and personal branding looks all in line with your brand style Mix of behind-the-scenes and styled imagery to tell your story formally and informally across online channels
- Up to 2 and 1/2 hours relaxed photoshoot session at an NI location of your choice / your business premises
- 30+ images edited, retouched and resized for online sharing and social media platforms
Lifestyle Branding Boost
- Ideal for business owners looking to boost (or build!) a library of tailored imagery to tell a brand story across business websites, social media, email marketing, and print marketing materials
- Multiple tailored looks & locations to create styled content together that shows off your people, processes, premises and products at their best
- Potential to create a “meet the maker” concept and/or custom seasonal content for your content and/or marketing calendar
- Stress free, relaxed 1/2 day photoshoot session at NI location(s) of your choice
- 50+ hi-res edited images retouched and resized for purpose
Complete Brand Showcase
- Comprehensive collection offering the complete branding photography solution for your growing business with professional imagery to help you compete against larger peers Ideal for sharing your visual story across a business website, social media, online advertising, digital content and print promotional material
- Bespoke lifestyle product, premises, team or individual headshots and branding images specifically tailored to your brand and marketing pipeline
- Choice of 1x full-day or 2 x half-day photoshoot sessions at NI locations of your choice
- 75+ images edited, retouched and resized for purpose
Additional bespoke services also available:
Mounted prints & display folios, portfolio books, video slideshows, social media post prep, custom resizing and more…
Bespoke multi-location shoots and custom coverage collections available – “shoot + edit” service starts from £150/hr.
Planning an event?
Awards ceremony, new product launch, new location opening, workshop, gala dinner, colleague away day… whatever you’re celebrating why not leave you and your team free to enjoy and still have the story captured? My corporate event coverage starts from £150/hr. Click here to find out more.
Not sure what you need, or where to start?
Just set up a free no-obligation consultation to talk about how I can help tell your business story and I’ll answer any questions you might have about branding photography.
I can’t recommend Gillian highly enough, she has done two shoots for me now and I’m delighted with her work. She took the time to understand my (very new) business and asked just the right questions to make sure I got exactly what I needed. I now have a cache of photos to use across social media and my website which really tell the story of my brand.
Just spent a morning with Gillian and it was great fun. She is ultra professional but also puts you at your ease. She is a joy to work with and highly recommended.
The Blog: Business
1. THE TO-DO LIST: Trello Trust me over the years, I’ve tried every permutation of the “to-do list” going and I was introduced to this one back in corporate life as a way of helping coordinate teams at various stages of a process. I’ve used it for everything from...
In a visual, increasingly digital world consumers are bombarded every day with images and even the smallest business needs to be “seen”. I believe stock photography, while simple and cost effective when starting out, can really only take you so far - if your website,...
It might seem a little self-indulgent to tell "my why" twice in the same month but I wanted to make sure I told the story for both parts of my business. You may, or may not, know my business has two distinct services - working with kids and family and working with...
Get in Touch
Call me to discuss your story, learn about my business collections and how we can work together to tell your story – at home in Northern Ireland, further afield across the UK, Ireland or all destinations beyond!