CALIBRATED CONCEPTS SPECIAL
Branding photography perfect for entrepreneur profiles, about me pages, social media profile pictures, speaker profiles, email marketing and just generally getting the face behind your business out there…
Today’s visual market makes being the face of your business key – right from the start, before you’ve even met, your prospective clients and customers want to see who they are doing business with. No more hiding behind a logo, a silhouette placeholder or the outdated photo. The world wants to see the real you.
Invest in your images and stand out. By working with me as a professional photographer we will agree the best location and backdrop, outfit, colours, stance and expressions that really fit with your brand and business values. I understand that most people don’t really enjoy being photographed so we’ll work together to prepare, make sure you are comfortable and find the setups that bring out your best.
As a Calibrated Concepts client or course owner I’m happy to you offer you a special price for a 90-minute branding photography shoot.
Normally £225, you’ll get all of the following at a special price:
- Think of it as headshots and then some! Ideal for those with a personal or small business brand story to tell – showing you at your best, doing what you do, sharing your vibe with your potential clients
- Perfect for blogs, about me pages, social media posts, lead generation email marketing and putting you firmly in control of how you fit in to your brand’s story and business promotion
- Can also include scenes of your creative process, service or product in action
- Includes a stress free, relaxed photoshoot session for 90 mins at an NI location of your choice.
- Styling and preparation advice to make the most of your shoot.
- Potential to use your time for multiple different looks to create 10-15+ images
We needed someone who could provide us with photos that would convey the ethos of our business while also capturing the energy and light of the services we provide. When we engaged with Gillian she listened to what we wanted to achieve and worked with us to ensure we were headed in the right direction. We arranged a session for the shoot and at all times Gillian was professional and engaging, putting myself and the model at ease. Gillian’s experience shone through at the shoot.
Can’t thank Gillian enough for the headshots she did for my business. She made me feel completely relaxed and was able to capture the natural look I was hoping for.
Not sure where to start? Just get in touch to talk about your profile photos and I’ll answer any questions you might have about branding photography.